Welcome to the Hamilton-Wenham Mothers’ Club
Founded in 1913, the Hamilton-Wenham Mothers’ Club’s mission is to foster a sense of community and involvement and to create opportunities for activities and friendships among local mothers and children.
We endeavor to provide monthly options for fun, safe, and educational activities for families close to home. We also host events for moms to have fun and find support and friendships on their own time. We give back to the community through volunteer work with the towns and/or local non-profits or businesses.
Mothers’ Club Membership Offerings:
- Events for Children: Participate in special events include a Halloween Parade, Easter Egg Hunt, and a Pool Party
- Events for Moms: Moms can attend numerous social events include Mom’s Night Out (Monthly), a Recipe Exchange, Yoga classes, a Book Club, Enrichment Classes and an Annual Kentucky Derby Party, and many more
- Monthly Newsletter: Stay informed with a monthly newsletter that highlights upcoming Mothers’ Club event information and other family-oriented activities nearby
- Facebook Community: Connect with other families via our members-only Facebook page which allows members to share tips, recommendations, and other information
- Playgroups for various ages: Attend weekly playgroups for babies, toddlers and an “all ages” playground meet up
- Meal Delivery by Fellow Members: Members volunteer to make meals for families that have welcomed new babies or that are experiencing hardship
- New Family Welcome: Fellow members welcome new families to the area with baked goods and local area information
- Donation Drives: Participate in donation drives for local charities and support local organizations through fundraising
We have over 200 active members in 7 surrounding towns.
Come join us and meet other moms and kids in the area! We hope to see you soon.
We’ve never felt as strongly that fresh air and muddy boots make everything better as we do this spring. The warm weather has brightened spirits, encouraged blooms and drawn our children outside to run off all of that ENERGY. While they’re out there, consider teaching them about Earth Day and all it stands for – Children’s Corner has you covered with some great ideas. Also relative to the great outdoors, who knew fire pits would become a staple item year round? Even with the warm weather we have a newfound appreciation for the age old tradition of just building and sitting around a fire for the sake of it (ok – and the s’mores, company and drinks that tend to come with it). Book Club will certainly gather round a fire whether or not the weather demands it – and since we continue to meet outdoors we welcome many of you all to join us. Other ways to get outside – weekly! – include Tight Tush walks with Erin (who is back in action after having her third boy!), Baby Group meet ups and walks with Erica, and Toddler Playgroup with Sarah and Tanya. We also have a great lineup of virtual events including everything from learning more about Allyship from our resident expert, Di, to our next Cooking Club (all are welcome), to Crafting with a local, woman-owned business. Read on for all of the details and as always we hope to see many of you both in person and on-screen.
Finally, we’ve been noticing a lot of new families moving into town, as well as a bit of a baby boom. We’d love to welcome any new neighbors or friends through our Welcome Wagon program run by Katie, and to recognize and support moms and families with new babies through our Meals for Moms program run by Hannah. You can find more detail and contact information below so please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Wishing you all sunshine and more spring flowers than showers (though let’s be real, we’ll take either at this point!)
~Emily Grimes & Mugsy Asadorian