Welcome to the Hamilton-Wenham Mothers’ Club
We are an inclusive and family-oriented organization that strives to support our community and enrich the lives of our members by cultivating connections and friendships between local parents, caregivers, and their children.
HWMC provides social events, resources, and education to families across the north shore of Massachusetts. As a member-driven, public-spirited group, we actively invest in and work to build an uplifting and inclusive environment for our membership. While we are founded upon a recognized need to support the unique role of motherhood, we know that parenthood takes many forms and that our children and families face varying circumstances and needs. We welcome and celebrate families of every shape, size, and makeup.
Founded in 1913, the HWMC has a long history of striving to enrich and give back to our communities. We support local businesses through our programming whenever possible, and through charitable giving and service we support non-profit organizations across the North Shore and are always open to new opportunities to contribute.
Mothers’ Club Membership Offerings:
- Events for Children: Participate in special events include a Halloween Parade, Easter Egg Hunt, and a Pool Party
- Events for Moms: Moms can attend numerous social events include Mom’s Night Out (Monthly), a Recipe Exchange, Yoga classes, a Book Club, Enrichment Classes and an Annual Kentucky Derby Party, and many more
- Monthly Newsletter: Stay informed with a monthly newsletter that highlights upcoming Mothers’ Club event information and other family-oriented activities nearby
- Facebook Community: Connect with other families via our members-only Facebook page which allows members to share tips, recommendations, and other information
- Playgroups for various ages: Attend weekly playgroups for babies, toddlers and an “all ages” playground meet up
- Meal Delivery by Fellow Members: Members volunteer to make meals for families that have welcomed new babies or that are experiencing hardship
- New Family Welcome: Fellow members welcome new families to the area with baked goods and local area information
- Donation Drives: Participate in donation drives for local charities and support local organizations through fundraising
We have over 200 active members in 7 surrounding towns.
Come join us and meet other moms and kids in the area! We hope to see you soon.
While many celebrations continued to look different this holiday season, we hope you and your families created moments of joy and you’re feeling ready to take on 2022. Reflecting on this last year, we are grateful for your membership and what we’ve built together. The support within this group of almost 300!! members for one another and the larger community is remarkable!
Your HWMC Council continues to develop programming that is accessible both virtually and in person. While schedules always seem busy, we hope you’ll find moments for socializing with us and perhaps trying something new in the new year. Remember, if there is ever an opportunity you’re hoping to see made available, let us know! Here’s to the optimistic outlook a new year brings!
Mugsy Asadorian & Catherine Matook
Co-Presidents, 2021 – 2022