Welcome to the Hamilton-Wenham Mothers’ Club
Founded in 1913, the Hamilton-Wenham Mothers’ Club’s mission is to foster a sense of community and involvement and to create opportunities for activities and friendships among local mothers and children.
We endeavor to provide monthly options for fun, safe, and educational activities for families close to home. We also host events for moms to have fun and find support and friendships on their own time. We give back to the community through volunteer work with the towns and/or local non-profits or businesses.
Mothers’ Club Membership Offerings:
- Events for Children: Participate in special events include a Halloween Parade, Easter Egg Hunt, and a Pool Party
- Events for Moms: Moms can attend numerous social events include Mom’s Night Out (Monthly), a Recipe Exchange, Yoga classes, a Book Club, Enrichment Classes and an Annual Kentucky Derby Party, and many more
- Monthly Newsletter: Stay informed with a monthly newsletter that highlights upcoming Mothers’ Club event information and other family-oriented activities nearby
- Facebook Community: Connect with other families via our members-only Facebook page which allows members to share tips, recommendations, and other information
- Playgroups for various ages: Attend weekly playgroups for babies, toddlers and an “all ages” playground meet up
- Meal Delivery by Fellow Members: Members volunteer to make meals for families that have welcomed new babies or that are experiencing hardship
- New Family Welcome: Fellow members welcome new families to the area with baked goods and local area information
- Donation Drives: Participate in donation drives for local charities and support local organizations through fundraising
We have over 200 active members in 7 surrounding towns.
Come join us and meet other moms and kids in the area! We hope to see you soon.
Spring has officially, fully sprung and we aren’t surprised to see a flurry of outdoor activities throughout our communities. The warmth of the sun has brightened spirits and delivered renewed energy and hope as we continue to round the corner of this pandemic. In concert with this change to warmer weather and better days, our club will also be recognizing some meaningful change. We’ve been hard at work updating our mission and branding to align with a more modern, inclusive expression of what we aspire to bring to our members and community at large. Stay tuned for a little snail mail surprise in the coming months that will reveal our new look, feel and commitment to you and your families. And in the meantime, be sure to take advantage of our upcoming programming. We are looking forward to gathering safely outdoors for a Mom’s Night Out Lawn Party and our regular programs including Toddler & Baby Groups, Book Club, etc. will of course continue on and benefit from warmer temps.
Finally, as always, if you have any ideas to share, interest in getting more involved, or just general feedback – please reach out to us. We love hearing from our members!
~Emily Grimes & Mugsy Asadorian