Founded in 1913, the club’s mission is to foster a sense of community and involvement as well as create opportunities for activities and friendships among local mothers and children. We endeavor to provide monthly options for fun, safe, and educational activities for families close to home. We also host events for moms to have fun and find support and friendships on their own time. We give back to the community through volunteer work with the towns and/or local non-profits or businesses.
- We organize weekly playgroups for babies, toddlers and an “all ages” playground meet up
- Special events are coordinated for children such as a Halloween Parade, Easter Egg Hunt, and a Pool Party
- Each month social events for are organized for moms such as a Recipe Exchange, Yoga, and a Kentucky Derby Party
- Members volunteer to make meals for families that have welcomed new babies or that are experiencing hardship
- Council members welcome new families to the area with baked goods and local area information
- We coordinate donation drives for local charities and support local organizations through fundraising efforts
- Our monthly newsletter shares upcoming event information and other family orientated activities
- Our members-only Facebook page connects families and allows members to share tips, recommendations, and other information
We have over 180 members in 7 surrounding towns.
Come join us and meet other moms and kids in the area!